Forklift Forward Bin Tipper for Single Hose
The Type EW-FBT forklift Forward Bin Tipper is ideal for handling and emptying bins in agricultural and manufacturing industries (Mega bins, Nally Bins, etc).
Forklift Forward Bin Tipper - Single Hose
The Type EW-FBT-FH forklift Forward Bin Tipper is ideal for handling and emptying bins in agricultural and manufacturing industries. This slip-on attachment is fitted in seconds, requiring only a single hydraulic function.
This Hydraulic Forward Bulk Bin Tippers are designed for handling and emptying mega bins.
Two models available (read below)
- Allows handling and tipping of mega bins and timber produce bins - full or empty
- Suits mega bins up to 1200mm square, with a height range of 700-900mm
- FBT-SM requires a single auxilary hydraulic function. Hydraulic sequence valve reduces the risk of dropping the bin as rotation only commences after bin is clamped
- FBT-FH requires 3rd & 4th auxilary hydraulic functions and is best suited to fast and high-volume tipping
- Wide clamp arms limit bin damage
- Slip-on attachment allows quick connection to a forklift
- Ideal for use in the fresh produce industry
- Enamel paint finish
- Working Load Limit (WLL) : 1000kg
- Rotation Angle : 124°
- Unit Weight : 350kg
- Fork Pocket Size : 155 x 55mm
- Fork Pocket Centres : 540mm
Sydney- Brisbane - Melbourne - Adelaide - Perth