425Ltr Economy Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet Class 3 with 2 Doors and 3 Shelves
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Suitable for safe storage of
- Petrol and petroleum derivatives
- Printing inks and solvents
- Paints and solvents
- Any Class 3 liquids
- Patented 'Stay-Open' doors
- Concealed door mechanism
- Sequentially closing doors
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 3 shelves supplied
- Holds 18 x 20L pails
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 425 lt
- External Widths 1380 mm
- External Height 1780 mm
- External Depth 760 mm
- Internal Width 1285 mm
- Internal Height 1400 mm
- Internal Depth 660 mm
- Mass 265 kg
All cabinets comply with AS 1940-2017 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- A Class 3 dangerous goods label with sides of a least 250mm nominal.
- A sign bearing the words “NO SMOKING, NO IGNITION SOURCES WITHIN 3M”.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L, 250L, 350L, 425L, 205LVD and 250LE models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery in South Granville (NSW) and Brendale (QLD) warehouses